Monday, June 11, 2012

Aliens

It's a big world and it take a lot of souls to fill it........but WHERE do these guys come from?!










Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough cough choke spit spit gag (drop hairball) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Just too funny. The grandson that runs around this house just read this post and is falling out with laughter. He's keeps reading the line above with actual sound effects of a laughing cat losing a quick hairball. It's so funny I think I'll gag again:) That kid is still re-reading that sentence with sound effects, now my lady is hearing sounds that will bring her in this room....gotta go! But first...I need to attach this blog to Kids4Crafts. I think those small people are alright. At least in this household we (at 5) out number the grandkids so we're in control as it ought to be.
Meow ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment